of Warren Buffett
& George Soros
Discover the Mental Habits and
Strategies that made them
the World’s Richest Investors
Warren Buffett and George Soros both started with nothing — and made billion-dollar fortunes solely by investing.
But their investment strategies are so different how could they have anything in common?
As Mark Tier demonstrates in The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros, the secrets that made Buffett and Soros the world’s richest investors are the mental habits and strategies that they all practice religiously. Mental habits and strategies that fly in the face of the conventional Wall Street “wisdom.” For example:
- Buffett and Soros don’t diversify. When they buy they always “buy as much as they can.”
- They’ll both tell you that making predictions about the market or economy has virtually nothing to do with their success.
- They’re not focused on the profits they expect to make. Indeed, their primary motivation is not the money at all.
- They don’t believe that to make big profits you must take big risks. Indeed, they are far more focused on not losing money than on making it.
- Their beliefs about what makes markets tick are amazingly similar — and diametrically opposed to academic theories like the “Efficient Market Hypothesis” and the “Random Walk” which they both view with contempt.
- And all those research reports that Wall Street churns out — they never read them. They don’t give a hoot what other people think. (In fact, Warren Buffett says he only ever reads them when he’s looking for a laugh.)
…and Transform Your Own Investment Profits
Investment success lies in your mental habits and strategies, as Mark Tier demonstrates in The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros. In identifying the winning investment habits that led Warren Buffett and George Soros to phenomenal success, he has uncovered for the first time the mental habits and strategies that ALL successful investors share.
What’s more, every one of these winning habits is something you can easily learn yourself.
Whether you look for stock market bargains like Warren Buffett, trade currency futures like George Soros, scour the markets for undervalued takeover targets like Carl Icahn, invest in real estate, antiques or collectibles, use technical analysis, buy on dips or buy on breakouts, use a computerized trading system — or just want to salt money away safely for a rainy day. Harness the investment genius of the world’s richest investors by adopting The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros and you, too, can make more money more easily than you ever thought possible.
In The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros you will discover how the mental habits and strategies that guided your last investment decision stack up against those of the World’s Master Investors. And then learn exactly what you need to do to harness their investment genius — and transform your own investment performance.
Order The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros now from
Over 300,000 copies sold world-wide
The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett & George Soros is available in three English editions (Inverse Books, Hong Kong, St Martins Press, New York, and Kogan-Page, London) and 11 editions in other languages.