REV UP Your Investment IQ
…by harnessing the investment genius of Warren Buffett, Carl Icahn and George Soros
Warren Buffett, Carl Icahn and George Soros all started with nothing and are now the world’s richest investors.
Their investment strategies are as opposite as night and day – yet, I discovered there are 23 mental habits and strategies they all practice religiously.
What’s more, legendary investors like Sir John Templeton, Benjamin Graham, Bernard Baruch, and all the other successful investors and commodity traders I’ve studied and worked with also practice the same mental habits and strategies – without exception.
So if you haven’t been getting the investment results you want, chances are you’re applying the wrong mental habits and strategies.
There’s a simple way to find out.
My unique Investment IQ Test analyzes your answers by comparing them to these 23 winning investment habits.
You’ll then receive a personalized report which –
- displays, graphically, your “Investment IQ”
- identifies your investment weaknesses AND strengths
- will show you how to capitalize on your strengths and correct your weaknesses
- will help you to make your investment decisions independently – like the great investors themselves
- shows you how to transform your mistakes into powerful tools that will make you money in the future
- will show you ways to find great investments no one else knows about
- gives you hints on how to sharpen your mental focus so you can easily pick out the investment gems that you know will make you money
- shows you how to create a “competitive advantage” that’s uniquely yours
- lists the 12 steps the master investor always takes whenever he makes an investment decision – so you can do the same
You’ll know exactly why you’ve lost money in the past when you see your investment weaknesses spelled out. More importantly, by doing something as simple as avoiding those behaviors will do wonders for your bank balance.
And imagine if you just knew the investment strengths that you share with the world’s Master Investors precisely. Capitalizing on that information, alone, could transform your investment profits.